To be installed inside the silo higher room, where air is clean. It signals an overeating state caused by an ongoing fire or by a smoldering fire. Its NO normally open contact will close when the temperature reaches 88°C (190°F), and it will return back to the open state as soon as the temperature decreases below 88°C (190°F). It needs a power supply voltage of 24VDC and it is used to control an optical and acoustical alarm signal. Type of protection II 2 GD EEx-d IIC T6 IP65 T85°C. CE ATEX certificate INERIS 03 ATEX 0119. Two holes in the bracket are provided for wall mounting by two M5 screws. Electrical connections on 4 ways terminal block.
• Type of contact: NO Normally Open.
• It closes at 88°C (190°F), and reopens below 88°C (190°F).
• Contact rating 0.5A 24VDC (max voltage 48VDC).
• Electrical connections on 4 ways terminal block.
• Mechanical mounting by two M5 screws.
• Centre hole distance 95mm.
• Sensor rod diameter 16mm, length 90mm.
• Sensor rod material stainless steel, case aluminium alloy.
• Working temperature -20 +70°C (-4 +158°F).
• Protection II 2 GD EEx-d IIC T6 IP65 T85°C.
• CE ATEX certificate INERIS 03 ATEX 0119.
• Protected area 120 square meters.
• Dimensions: 220x110x70 (packaging 300x140x82). • Weight: 800gr (900gr with packaging).